Utilizing conjoint analysis to design modern crop varieties: Empirical example for groundnut in Niger
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael R. Hagerty, 1986. "The Cost of Simplifying Preference Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 298-319.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo, 1995. "Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Faso and Guinea, West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, October.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Crosbie, Peter J., 1993. "Measuring Food Safety Preferences: Identifying Consumer Segments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1975. "Technical and institutional transfer in agricultural development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 350-378, October.
- Michael R. Hagerty, 1986. "Reply—Reflections on the Cost of Simplifying Preference Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 323-324.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-23, Se.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Oppen, Matthias Von, 2007.
"Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 799-825, December.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & von Oppen, Matthias, 2005. "Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin," EPTD discussion papers 142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.