A study of economic efficiency of Iranian farmers in Ramjerd district: an application of stochastic programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Second Degree Stochastic Dominance with Respect to a Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 477-87, June.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Patten, Louise H. & Pannell, David J., 1988.
"Utility-Efficient Programming For Whole-Farm Planning,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- J. Brian Hardaker & Louise H. Patten & David J. Pannell, 1988. "Utility‐Efficient Programming For Whole‐Farm Planning," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(2-3), pages 88-97, 08-12.
- K. D. Cocks, 1968. "Discrete Stochastic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 72-79, September.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "The Utility of Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 151.
- Bozoglu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2007. "Measuring the technical efficiency and exploring the inefficiency determinants of vegetable farms in Samsun province, Turkey," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 649-656, June.
- Torkamani, Javad, 2005. "Using a whole-farm modelling approach to assess prospective technologies under uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 138-154, August.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Dhungana, Basanta R. & Nuthall, Peter L. & Nartea, Gilbert V., 2000. "Explaining Economic Inefficiency Of Nepalese Rice Farms: An Empirical Investigation," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123630, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999. "Modelling embedded risk in peasant agriculture: methodological insights from northern Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 191-203, October.
- Pascual, Unai, 2005. "Land use intensification potential in slash-and-burn farming through improvements in technical efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 497-511, March.
- Jirgi, A.J. & Ogundeji, Abiodun A. & Viljoen, Machiel F. & Adiele, M.A., 2010. "Resource Use Efficiency of Millet/Cowpea Intercropping in Niger State, Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 113786, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.