AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZOETTL, Gregor, 2008.
"Investment decisions in liberalized electricity markets: A framework of peak load pricing with strategic firms,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2008041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gregor Zoettl, 2008. "Investment decisions in Liberalized Electricity Markets: A framework of Peak Load Pricing with strategic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 38, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Gregor, ZOETTL, 2008. "Investment decisions in liberalized electricity markets : A framework of peak load pricing with strategic firms," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001.
"Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities,"
Documentos de Trabajo
108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Malte SunderkÃ¶tter, 2011. "Fuel mix characteristics and expected stock returns of European power companies," EWL Working Papers 11056, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2005:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2006.
2006 Meeting Papers
315, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Khaïreddine Jebsi & Lionel Thomas, 2005. "Nonlinear pricing of a congestible network good," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(2), pages 1-7.
- Moya, Oscar E., 2002. "Experience and new challenges in the Chilean generation and transmission sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 575-582, June.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, .
"Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
e8c875d525675df452b9522a2, Penn Economics Department.
- Castro Rodríguez, Fidel, .
"Wright tariffs in the spanish electricity industry: The case of residential consumption,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/6074, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Castro-Rodriguez, Fidel, 1999. "Wright tariffs in the Spanish electricity industry: The case of residential consumption," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 17-31, March.
- Richard Schuler, 2012. "Pricing the use of capital-intensive infrastructure over time and efficient capacity expansion: illustrations for electric transmission investment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 80-99, February.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Orans, Ren & Horii, Brian & Peter Chow, 1995. "Pareto-superior time-of-use rate option for industrial firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 267-272, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.