How Household Context Affects Search Outcomes Of The Unemployed In Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Society of South Africa in its journal South African Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 72 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Fedderke, 2012.
"The Cost of Rigidity: The Case of the South African Labor Market,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(4), pages 809-842, December.
- Johannes Fedderke, 2012. "The Cost of Rigidity: The Case of the South African Labor Market," Working Papers 290, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Christelle Swanepoel, 2005. "Poverty and Poverty Dynamics in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 03/2005, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt & Cecil Mlatsheni, 2008. "Education and Youth Unemployment in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 22, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Neil Lloyd & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013.
"New Evidence on Subjective Wellbeing and the Definition of Unemployment in South Africa,"
SALDRU Working Papers
094, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Neil Lloyd & Murray Leibbrandt, 2014. "New evidence on subjective well-being and the definition of unemployment in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 85-105, January.
- George Mutasa, 2012. "Disability Grant and Individual Labour Force Participation: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 12156, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Nicola Branson, 2006. "The South African Labour Market 1995-2004: A Cohort Analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 7, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- repec:ldr:wpaper:94 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.