Welfare Effects of Reducing Home Bias in Government Procurements: A Dynamic Contest Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Discriminatory Public Procurement and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 57-76, 01.
- Gérard Gaudet & Rams Kanouni, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 353-358, 08.
- GAUDET, Gérard & KANOUNI, Rams, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gaudet, G. & Kanouni, R., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Cairns, Robert D & Long, Ngo Van, 1998. "On Opposition to Rent Seeking: Implications for Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 282-92, October.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Mergers: a Global Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 941-957, November.
- Ngo Van Long & Frank StŠhler, 2008.
"A Contest Model of Liberalizing Government Procurements,"
0803, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Long, Ngo Van & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "A contest model of liberalizing government procurements," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 479-488, December.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1991. "Oligopoly and Discriminatory Government Procurement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1320-28, December.
- Van Long, Ngo, 2013. "The theory of contests: A unified model and review of the literature," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 161-181.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.