Der Einfluss von Steuern und Subventionen auf die Rendite fremd‐ und selbst genutzter Wohnimmobilien in Deutschland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Verein für Socialpolitik in its journal Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6493
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien, 2010.
"When do better schools raise housing prices? Evidence from Paris public and private schools,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 59-77, February.
- Gabrielle Fack & Julien Grenet, 2010. "When do Better Schools Raise Housing Prices? Evidence from Paris Public and Private Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0119, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1978. "Capital gains, discriminatory taxes, and the choice between renting and owning a house," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 45-55, August.
- Viktor Dorofeenko & Gabriel S. Lee & Kevin D. Salyer, 2011. "Rationale Erklärungen für Immobilienpreis‐Bubbles: Die Auswirkungen von Risikoschocks auf die Wohnimmobilienpreisvolatilität und die Volatilität von Investitionen in Wohnimmobilien," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 151-169, 05.
- Douglas B. Diamond, 1980. "Taxes, Inflation, Speculation and the Cost of Homeownership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 281-298.
- Dirk Kiesewetter & Tina Bensemann & Kristin Schönemann, 2009.
"Who has really paid for the Reconstruction of East Germany? Expected and Realized Returns on Real Estate Investments in East and West Germany in the 1990s,"
BuR - Business Research,
German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 2(1), pages 11-37, May.
- Tina Bensemann & Dirk Kiesewetter, 2008. "Who has really paid for the Reconstruction of East Germany? Expected and Realized Returns on Real Estate Investments in East and West Germany in the 1990s," FEMM Working Papers 08007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Raimond Maurer & Frank Reiner & Steffen Sebastian, 2004. "Characteristics of German Real Estate Return Distributions: Evidence from Germany and Comparison to the U.S. and U.K," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 108, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Kristof Dascher, 2011. "Beggar Thy Neighbour?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 132-150, 05.
- Titman, Sheridan D, 1982. " The Effects of Anticipated Inflation on Housing Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 827-42, June.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"Inflation, the Stock Market, and Owner-Occupied Housing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 429-34, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Inflation, the Stock Market, and Owner-Occupied Housing," NBER Working Papers 0606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raimond Maurer & Frank Reiner & Ralph Rogalla, 2004. "Return and Risk of German Open-End Real Estate Funds," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 114, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Dougherty, Ann & Van Order, Robert, 1982. "Inflation, Housing Costs, and the Consumer Price Index," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 154-64, March.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Cheng Hu, Sheng, 1981. "Inflation and extraordinary returns on owner-occupied housing: Some implications for capital allocation and productivity growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 177-203.
- Raimond Maurer & Steffen Sebastian & Thomas G. Stephan, 2002. "Immobilienindizes im Portfolio-Management," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 52, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Darrat, Ali F & Glascock, John L, 1993. "On the Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Matthias Ottmann, 2011. "Perspektiven des deutschen Immobilienmarktes und wirtschaftspolitische Herausforderungen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 192-214, 05.
- Guntermann, Karl L & Norrbin, Stefan C, 1991. "Empirical Tests of Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 297-313, September.
- Dominik Rumpf & Wolfgang Wiegard, 2012. "Kapitalertragsbesteuerung und Kapitalkosten," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(1-2), pages 52-81, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.