Inflation and extraordinary returns on owner-occupied housing: Some implications for capital allocation and productivity growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2006.
"A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "A spatio-temporal model of house prices in the USA," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 160-173, September.
- Holly, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0654, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," CESifo Working Paper Series 1826, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature,"
Departmental Working Papers
_164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Charles, 2004. "Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Kiesewetter & Kristin Schönemann, 2011. "Der Einfluss von Steuern und Subventionen auf die Rendite fremd‐ und selbst genutzter Wohnimmobilien in Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 104-131, 05.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1985. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di, Zhu Xiao & Belsky, Eric & Liu, Xiaodong, 2007. "Do homeowners achieve more household wealth in the long run?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 274-290, November.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1983.
"The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983. " The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Nonassumable Fixed-Rate Mortgages, and Consumer Choice and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 0755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Judith A. Giles, 2002. "A Comparison of U.S. and Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets," Econometrics Working Papers 0201, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Takatoshi Ito & Keiko Nosse Hirono, 1994. "Efficiency of the Tokyo Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 4382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Shilling & Kerry D. Vandell & Ruslan Koesman & Zhenguo Lin, 2006. "How Tax Credits Have Affected the Rehabilitation of the Boston Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 321-348.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.