The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gocht, Alexander, 2008. "Estimating input allocation for farm supply models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6469, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Wolff, Hendrik, 2002. "A Methodological Note on the Estimation of Programming Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24896, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arfini, Filippo & Donati, Michele & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Innovation in Estimation of Revenue and Cost Functions in PMP Using FADN Information at Regional Level," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44008, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor da Silva Carvalho, 2013.
"Estimation of cost allocation coefficients at the farm level using an entropy approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1893-1906, September.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor Carvalho, 2011. "Estimation of Cost Allocation Coefficients at the Farm Level Using an Entropy Approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bahta, Sirak Teclemariam & Berner, Anja & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Estimation of Commodity Specific Production Costs Using German Farm Accountancy Data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lips, Markus, 2009. "Full Product Costs on Base of Farm Accountancy Data by Means of Maximum Entropy," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51088, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kamel Louhichi & Florence Jacquet & Jean-Pierre Butault, 2012. "Estimating input allocation from heterogeneous data sources: a comparison of alternative estimation approaches," Working Papers 169237, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Lindberg, Gunnar & Midmore, Peter & Surry, Yves R., 2011. "Agriculture’s inter-industry linkages, aggregation bias and rural policy reforms," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99358, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hansen, Heiko & Surry, Yves R., 2006. "Die Schatzung Verfahrensspezifischer Faktoreinsatzmengen Fur Die Landwirtschaft In Deutschland," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14959, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Tiberti, M., 2013. "Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149898, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Arfini, Filippo & Donati, Michele & Grossi, L. & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Revenue and Cost Functions in PMP: a Methodological Integration for a Territorial Analysis of CAP," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6636, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.