A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalisation: The Uruguay Round and Common Agricultural Policy Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Inhwan, 2008. "Determinants of Agricultural Protection in Industrial Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deng, Ziliang & Falvey, Rod & Blake, Adam, 2012. "Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 675-690.
- Markus Lips & Peter Rieder, 2004. "Potential Impact of the WTO Doha Round on Swiss Agriculture," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(IV), pages 569-583, December.
- Ziliang Deng & Adam Blake & Rod Falvey, . "Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers: A Computable General Equilibrium Framework for China," Discussion Papers 09/18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey & Adam Blake, 2013. "Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Model," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 369-389, December.
- G Philippidis, 2004. "Membership of NAFTA: a Viable Alternative for UK Agro-Food Producers," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 9(2), pages 21-42, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.