The Fiscal Stimulus and Challenges Ahead: Views on the Euro Area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0812-0439
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Franta & Jan Libich & Petr Stehlik, 2012.
"Tracking Monetary-Fiscal Interactions Across Time and Space,"
2012/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michal Franta & Jan Libich & Petr StehlÃk, 2012. "Tracking Monetary-Fiscal Interactions across Time and Space," CAMA Working Papers 2012-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paloviita, Maritta, 2012. "Fiscal planning and implementation: euro area analysis based on real time data," Research Discussion Papers 34/2012, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.