Tax Smoothing Implications of the Federal Debt Paydown
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 31 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
Tax; Tax Smoothing Implications; Federal Debt; Federal Debt Paydown; macroeconomics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2003.
"Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy: A Linear Quadratic Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
9905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy: A Linear-Quadratic Approach," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2003, Volume 18, pages 271-364 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Benigno & M. Woodford, 2003. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policy: a linear-quadratic approach," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policy: a linear-quadratic approach," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 806, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2004. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policy: a linear-quadratic approach," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0345, European Central Bank.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 2003.
"The social value of risk-free government debt,"
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
RWP 03-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marina, Azzimonti & Marco, Battaglini & Stephen, Coate, 2010.
"On the Case for a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,"
25935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Battaglini, 2009. "On the Case for a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution," 2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 131, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lingfeng Li, 2003. "Macroeconomic Factors and the Correlation of Stock and Bond Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm328, Yale School of Management.
- Evan Tanner & Kevin Joseph Carey, 2005. "The Perils of Tax Smoothing," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 05/207, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.