Macroeconomics Aspects of Social Security Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; social security reform;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Menil, G., 2000.
"A Comment on the Place of Funded Pensions in Transition Economies,"
DELTA Working Papers
2000-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Georges de Menil, 2000. "A Comment on the Place of Funded Pensions in Transition Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 431-444, August.
- Peter Diamond & Jean Geanakoplos, 1999.
"Social Security Investment in Equities I: Linear Case,"
NBER Working Papers
7103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 1999. "Social Security Investment in Equities I: Linear Case," Working papers 99-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Possen, Uri M., 2000.
"Investing Social Security in the Equity Market. Does it Make a Difference?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 1), pages 41-58, March.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & POSSEN, Uri M., . "Investing social security in the equity market. Does it make a difference?," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1444, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Puhakka , Mikko, 2005. "The effects of aging population on the sustainability of fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 26/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Jeffrey B. Liebman & David W. Wilcox, 2001. "Fiscal Policy and Social Security Policy During the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Gourio, 2007.
"Putty-Clay Technology And Stock Market Volatility,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Francisco Gomes & Laurence Kotlikoff & Luis Viceira, 2006.
"The Excess Burden of Government Indecision,"
wp123, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Francisco J. Gomes & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Luis M. Viceira, 2012. "The Excess Burden of Government Indecision," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 26, pages 125-163 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco J. Gomes & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Luis M. Viceira, 2012. "The Excess Burden of Government Indecision," Tax Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 125 - 164.
- Francisco J. Gomes & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Luis M. Viceira, 2007. "The Excess Burden Of Government Indecision," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Gomes & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Luis M. Viceira, 2007. "The Excess Burden of Government Indecision," NBER Working Papers 12859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Francisco J. Gomes & Luis M. Viceira, 2010. "The Excess Burden of Government Indecision," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Smetters, Kent, 2006. "Risk sharing across generations without publicly owned equities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1493-1508, October.
- Juan F. Jimeno, . "El sistema de pensiones contributivas en España: Cuestiones básicas y perspectivas en el medio plazo," Working Papers 2000-15, FEDEA.
- Elder, Erick & Holland, Larry, 2000. "Social Security reform: the effect of investing in equities," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-106, 00.
- Kenneth A. Lewis & Laurence S. Seidman, 2002. "Funding Social Security: The Transition in a Life-Cycle Growth Model," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 159-180, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.