Introduction to "Privatizing Social Security"
In: Privatizing Social Security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6245.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BELAN, P. & MICHEL, Ph. & WIGNIOLLE, B., 2001.
"Pension funds and capital accumulation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Feldstein, Martin, 1999.
"Social security pension reform in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 99-107.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Reforming our pension system: is it a demographic, financial or political problem?,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1468, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2000. "Reforming our pension system: Is it a demographic, financial or political problem?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 974-983, May.
- Borgmann, Christoph, 2001. "Assessing social security: Some useful results," Discussion Papers 97, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2005. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Reforming the Turkish Social Insurance Institution for the Self-Employed (Bağ-Kur)," MPRA Paper 42108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lassila, Jukka, . "Essays on Taxes and Wage Formation," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 32.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012.
"On financing retirement with an aging population,"
472, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward Prescott & Ellen McGrattan, 2013. "On Financing Retirement with an Aging Population," 2013 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2013. "On Financing Retirement with an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 18760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Heiß, Florian & Winter, Joachim, 2000.
"Pension reform, capital markets, and the rate of return,"
589, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Axel Boersch-Supan & Florian Heiss & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2003. "Pension Reform, Capital Markets and the Rate of Return," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 151-181, 05.
- Florian Heiss & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2002. "Pension reform, capital markets, and the rate of return," MEA discussion paper series 02023, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007.
"Stock market development under globalization : whither the gains from reforms ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4184, The World Bank.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Stock market development under globalization: Whither the gains from reforms?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1731-1754, June.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization : The Latin American Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7187.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2001. "Blaupause für eine nachhaltige Rentenreform in Deutschland," Discussion Papers 599, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Helmut Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 1999. "Coping with the pension crisis: is it a demographic, financial or political problem?," CREPP Working Papers 9907, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Bertranou, Fabio M., 2001. "Pension Reform and Gender Gaps in Latin America: What are the Policy Options?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 911-923, May.
- Rudolf Sivák & Pavol Ochotnický & Andrea Čambalová, 2011. "Fiscal Sustainability of Pension Systems," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(6), pages 723-742.
- Disney, Richard, 2000. "Declining public pensions in an era of demographic ageing: Will private provision fill the gap?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 957-973, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00268847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron, Henry J., 2011. "Social Security Reconsidered," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 385-414, June Cita.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.