Heterogeneous Patience and the Term Structure of Real Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1843, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laibson, David I., 1997.
"Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting,"
4481499, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Philip H. Dybvig & Stephen A. Ross, 1998.
"Long Forward and Zero-Coupon Rates Can Never Fall,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm45, Yale School of Management.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2012. "Behavioral Biases and the Representative Agent," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2319, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ngoc-Khanh Tran & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2011.
"The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs are Heterogeneous,"
NBER Working Papers
17199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tran, Ngoc-Khanh & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs Are Heterogeneous," Working Paper Series rwp11-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Tran, Ngoc-Khanh, 2011. "The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs are Heterogeneous," Scholarly Articles 5027955, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2009. "Cognitive biases and the representative agent," Working Papers halshs-00488570, HAL.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2008. "Behavioral biases and the representative agent," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6511, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dean T. Jamison & Julian C. Jamison, 2010. "Characterizing the amount and speed of discounting procedures," Working Papers 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2009. "An equilibrium approach for Gamma Discounting," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4987, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jouini, Elyès & Marin, Jean-Michel & Napp, Clotilde, 2010.
"Discounting and divergence of opinion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 830-859, March.
- Günter Franke & Erik Lüders, 2006. "Return Predictability and Stock Market Crashes in a Simple Rational Expectations Model¤," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2014. "How to aggregate experts' discount rates: an equilibrium approach," Post-Print halshs-00927269, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "Aggregation of Discount Rates: an Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers halshs-00394035, HAL.
- Günter Franke & Erik Lüders, 2005. "Return Predictability and Stock Market Crashes in a Simple Rational Expectations Model," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.