Heterogeneous Patience and the Term Structure of Real Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1996.
"Long Forward and Zero-Coupon Rates Can Never Fall,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1843, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
- Laibson, David I., 1997.
"Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting,"
4481499, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2009. "An equilibrium approach for Gamma Discounting," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4987, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2008. "Behavioral biases and the representative agent," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6511, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2012. "Behavioral biases and the representative agent," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 97-123, July.
- Elyès Jouini & Jean-Michel Marin & Clotilde Napp, 2010.
"Discounting and Divergence of Opinion,"
- Günter Franke & Erik Lüders, 2005. "Return Predictability and Stock Market Crashes in a Simple Rational Expectations Model," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2012. "Behavioral Biases and the Representative Agent," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2319, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "Aggregation of Discount Rates: an Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers halshs-00394035, HAL.
- Ngoc-Khanh Tran & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2011.
"The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs are Heterogeneous,"
NBER Working Papers
17199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Tran, Ngoc-Khanh, 2011. "The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs are Heterogeneous," Scholarly Articles 5027955, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Tran, Ngoc-Khanh & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "The Behavior of Savings and Asset Prices When Preferences and Beliefs Are Heterogeneous," Working Paper Series rwp11-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2014. "How to aggregate experts' discount rates: an equilibrium approach," Post-Print halshs-00927269, HAL.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013.
"Discounting under Disagreement,"
NBER Working Papers
18999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Discounting under disagreement," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 112, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2009. "Cognitive biases and the representative agent," Working Papers halshs-00488570, HAL.
- Günter Franke & Erik Lüders, 2006. "Return Predictability and Stock Market Crashes in a Simple Rational Expectations Model¤," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Dean T. Jamison & Julian C. Jamison, 2010. "Characterizing the amount and speed of discounting procedures," Working Papers 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2014. "How to aggregate experts' discount rates: An equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 235-243.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.