Affirmative Action in Higher Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yenmez, M. Bumin & Yildirim, Muhammed Ali & Hafalir, Isa Emin, 2013. "Effective affirmative action in school choice," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), May.
- Maria Eduarda Tannuri Pianto & Andrew Francis, 2011. "The Redistributive Efficacy Ofaffirmative Action: Exploring The Role Of Race And Socioeconomic Statusin College Admissions," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 218, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cortes, Kalena E., 2010. "Do bans on affirmative action hurt minority students? Evidence from the Texas Top 10% Plan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1110-1124, December.
- Krishna, Kala & Tarasov, Alexander, 2013.
"Affirmative Action: One Size Does Not Fit All,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
407, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kala Krishna & Sergey Lychagin & Cemile Yavas & Veronica Frisancho, 2014.
"Better Luck Next Time: Learning through Retaking,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-483, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Verónica Frisancho & Kala Krishna & Sergey Lychagin & Cemile Yavas, 2013. "Better Luck Next Time: Learning Through Retaking," NBER Working Papers 19663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verónica Frisancho & Kala Krishna & Sergey Lychagin & Cemile Yavas, 2014. "Better Luck Next Time: Learning through Retaking," IDB Publications 83875, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Harry Holzer & David Neumark, 1999.
"Assessing Affirmative Action,"
NBER Working Papers
7323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Del Rossi, Alison F. & Hersch, Joni, 2008. "Double your major, double your return?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-386, August.
- Francis, Andrew M. & Tannuri-Pianto, Maria, 2012. "The redistributive equity of affirmative action: Exploring the role of race, socioeconomic status, and gender in college admissions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 45-55.
- Jaewoo Ryoo, . ""Statistical Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Mismatch''," CARESS Working Papres 95-06, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Marianne Bertrand & Rema Hanna & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2008.
"Affirmative Action in Education: Evidence From Engineering College Admissions in India,"
NBER Working Papers
13926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2010. "Affirmative action in education: Evidence from engineering college admissions in India," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 16-29, February.
- Roland G. Freyer, Jr. & Glenn C. Loury & Tolga Yuret, 2003.
"Color Blind Affirmative Action,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-131, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cortes, Kalena E., 2010. "Do Bans on Affirmative Action Hurt Minority Students? Evidence from the Texas Top 10% Plan," IZA Discussion Papers 5021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long, Mark C., 2008. "College quality and early adult outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 588-602, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.