The Economics of Discrimination: Economists Enter the Courtroom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 77 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Oaxaca & Michael Ransom, 2003. "Using Econometric Models for Intrafirm Equity Salary Adjustments," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 221-249, December.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010.
"Diferenciales salariales por género y región en Colombia: una aproximación con regresión por cuantiles,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010. "Diferencias salariales por género y región en Colombia: una aproximación con regresión por cuantiles," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 007428, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Mark R. Killingsworth, 2002. "Comparable Worth and Pay Equity: Recent Developments in the United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 171-186, May.
- David Madden, 2008.
"Gender Differences in Mental Well-Being - A Decomposition Analysis,"
200803, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2010. "Gender Differences in Mental Well-Being: a Decomposition Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Madden, D, 2008. "Gender Differences in Mental Well- Being: A Decomposition Analysis," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1998. "Of Chicken Entrails, Anthropology, and a Realistic Social Science," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 187-191.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.