Using Econometric Models for Intrafirm Equity Salary Adjustments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Economic Inequality.
Volume (Year): 1 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137
decomposition; discrimination; equity adjustment; lawsuit;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Megdel, Sharon Bernstein & Ransom, Michael R, 1985. "Longitudinal Changes at a Large Public University: What Response to Equal Pay Legislation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 271-74, May.
- Koch, James V & Chizmar, John F, Jr, 1976. "Sex Discrimination and Affirmative Action in Faculty Salaries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 16-24, March.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- David Neumark, 1987.
"Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination,"
Special Studies Papers
227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Neumark, 1988. "Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Oaxaca, Ronald, 1987. "The Economics of Discrimination: Economists Enter the Courtroom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 321-25, May.
- Michael Ransom & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2005.
"Intrafirm mobility and sex differences in pay,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(2), pages 219-237, January.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-43, May.
- Becker, William & Goodman, Rebecca, 1991. "The semilogarithmic earnings equation and its use in assessing salary discrimination in academe," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 323-332, December.
- Ransom, Michael R. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2003.
"Intrafirm Mobility and Sex Differences in Pay,"
IZA Discussion Papers
704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tracy Regan & Ronald Oaxaca, 2009.
"Work experience as a source of specification error in earnings models: implications for gender wage decompositions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 463-499, April.
- Tracy L. Regan & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2007. "Work experience as a source of specification errorin earnings models: implications for genderwage decompositions," Working Papers 2010-6, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Regan, Tracy L. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "Work Experience as a Source of Specification Error in Earnings Models: Implications for Gender Wage Decompositions," IZA Discussion Papers 1920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.