July 2018, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-8 Stone in architecture and sculpture – source material for reconstruction
by Lorenc Marek W. & Lorenc H.
- 9-22 Geotourism and Mining Heritage: a Potential Gold Mine for Central Nigeria
by Goki Nathaniel G. & Iyakwari Shekwonyadu & Umbugadi Allu A.
- 23-29 Geological Tourism Development In The Finnish-Russian Borderland: The Case Of The Cross-Border Geological Route “Mining Road”
by Nenonen Jari K. & Stepanova Svetlana V.
- 30-35 Kaczawa Klippen Belt – geotouristic attraction in the Sudety Mountains, SW Poland
by Golonka Jan & Barmuta Maria & Barmuta Jan
December 2017, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 32-49 The English Peak District (as a potential geopark): mining geoheritage and historical geotourism
by Hose Thomas A.
- 50-57 Geotouristic attractions of the Ostrava part of the Upper Silesian Basin: geological and environmental sites
by Jirásek Jakub & Petrušková Lenka & Sivek Martin
- 58-66 Creating demand for the tourist product during the implementation of geotourist project for post-mining objects
by Kobylańska Malwina
- 67-78 Geoheritage and geotourism potential of the Homolje area (eastern Serbia)
by Antić Aleksandar & Tomić Nemanja
- 79-86 “LANDSCApp”: a friendly way to share the Italian geo-heritage
by Lugeri Francesca R. & Farabollini Piero & Lugeri Nicola & Baiocco Fabio & Amadio Vittorio
- 87-107 Underground quarries their possible use for mining tourism purposes – Slovak perspectives on the example of the underground stone quarry of Veľká Stráň
by Rybár Pavol & Hronček Pavel & Tometzová Dana & Domaracká Lucia & Jesenský Miloš
July 2017, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-10 Procedure for evaluation of the attractiveness of the quarries’ landscape
by Baczyńska Elżbieta & Lorenc Marek W. & Kaźmierczak Urszula
- 11-19 Unveil the traces of ancient mining
by Brocchini Debora & Deravignone Luca & Dellavalle Gianni
- 19-31 Identification of prospective geosites that show features of the active continental margin in eastern Kii Peninsula, Southwest Japan
by Suzuki Dorota & Takagi Hideo