2002, Volume 8
- 2002-8-5 Modeling of Optimal Exchange Rate
by N. Bocharova.
- 2002-8-6 Financial Crises and Sovereign Debt Problem
by A. Sarkisyants.
- 2002-8-7 System Banking Crises in Conditions of Financial Globalization
by I. Kovzanadze.
- 2002-8-8 Development of the Banking Services Market after Russia's WTO Accession
by V. Mekhryakov.
- 2002-8-9 Problems of Teaching Economic Disciplines in Technical and Natural Institutes
by S. Shenderova.
- 2002-8-10 The Role of the Educational Complex in Post-industrial Society
by A. Vifleemsky.
- 2002-8-11 Public Choice Theory. A Textbook
by R. Nureev.
2002, Volume 7
- 2002-7-1 Post-communist Russia in Post-industrial World: Problems of Catching-up Development
by V. Mau.
- 2002-7-2 Russian "Reforms" and Economic Theory
by S. Dzarasov.
- 2002-7-3 Reform of Economic Education in Russia: Needs, Resources, Motivation
by L. Polishchuk.
- 2002-7-4 Russia's Fiscal Policy in the Present Time
by M. Boboev & V. Kashin.
- 2002-7-5 To the Tax Policy Assessment
by I. Gorsky.
- 2002-7-6 Fiscal Policy: What Way Should Be Chosen?
by D. Kozlov.
- 2002-7-7 Efficiency of Russia's Involving into International Division of Labor
by N. Fedorenko & G. Shagalov.
- 2002-7-8 Executive Power: Principles of Organization and Management
by B. Mil’ner.
- 2002-7-9 Small Business Support and Development
by E. Bukhval'd & A. Vilensky.
- 2002-7-10 Perspectives of Small Business Development in Russia
by A. Orlov.
- 2002-7-11 The Effectiveness of the Support of Small Entrepreneurship
by A. Dadashev & N. Glovatskaya & S. Lazurenko & A. Neshitoi.
- 2002-7-12 State Support of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in China
by Fan Chunyong.
- 2002-7-13 On the Structure of Small Business and Features of Its Motivation
2002, Volume 5
- 2002-5-1 Prospects of the Russian Economy: Problems and Factors of Growth
by E. Yasin.
- 2002-5-2 Monetary Policy and Structural Reforms in the Economy of Post-Soviet Russia
by N. Shmelev.
- 2002-5-5 Problems of Modeling of the Impact of the System of Intergovernmental Transfers on the Fiscal Behavior of Subnational Governments
by P. Kadochnikov & S. Sinel & Nikov-Murylev & I. Trunin.
- 2002-5-6 Summary of the Planning Practice in Russian Regions
by M. Nikolaev & M. Makhotaeva.
- 2002-5-7 The Improvement of Intergovernmental Relations under Modern Conditions
by S. Artemyeva.
- 2002-5-8 On the Program of Fiscal Federalism Development in the Russian Federation till 2005
by O. Berg.
2002, Volume 4
- 2002-4-1 The System Paradigm
by J. Kornai.
- 2002-4-2 A Deficit of the Law
by A. Oleinik.
- 2002-4-3 Theoretical Grounds of State Regulation of Regional Economic Development
by O. Kuznetsova.
- 2002-4-4 Budgetary System and Economic Potential of The Country
by V. Goreglyad.
- 2002-4-5 Integrated Business Groups in the Russian Economy
by A. Dynkin & A. Sokolov.
- 2002-4-6 Strategic Inter-firm Alliances
by M. Bobina.
- 2002-4-7 The Role of Private Capital in Reforming the Russian Defense-industrial Complex
by M. Deryabina.
- 2002-4-8 Russian Corporate Governance Code: Law and Economic Analysis
by K. Savitsky.
- 2002-4-9 The Amplitude of the Economic Development of the USSR
by А. Pyzhikov.
2002, Volume 3
- 2002-3-1 N.D. Kondratieff's Puzzle: Unfinished Theory of Economic Dynamics and Methodological Problems of Economic Science
by N. Makasheva.
- 2002-3-2 Modern Problems of Exchange Rate Theory
by V. Burlachkov.
- 2002-3-3 About the Issue of Reserve Adequacy Definition
by T. Zolotoukhina.
- 2002-3-4 Russia in a Changing World: External and Internal Challenges
by S. Valentei & L. Nesterov.
- 2002-3-6 On Some Errors of the International Monetary Fund in Georgia
by V. Papava.
- 2002-3-7 The CIS Economy under Conditions of Globalization
by N. Ziyadullaev.
- 2002-3-8 The Results of the Development of the CIS-member Countries Economy in 2001
by Yu. Ivanov & B. Ryabushkin.
2002, Volume 2
- 2002-2-1 Fiscal Federalism Development In Russia: Results Of The 1990s
by V. Khristenko.
- 2002-2-2 Real Exchange Rate And Economic Growth
by A. Illarionov.
- 2002-2-3 Inflation Costs In Russia
by L. Ratnovsky.
- 2002-2-4 Russia In Wto: Myths And Reality
by M. Gorban' & S. Guriev & K. Yudaeva .
- 2002-2-5 How To Turn Russia Into An Attractive Market For Foreign Investors
by P. Fischer.
- 2002-2-6 The Contribution of the Austrian School to the Development of the Labor Theory of Value
by V. Afanasiev.
- 2002-2-7 The Problem Of The Subject Of Evolutionary Economics
by N. Pecherskikh.
2002, Volume 1
- 2002-1-1 Economic and Political Results of 2001 and Prospects of Sustainable Economic Growth
by V. Mau.
- 2002-1-2 Russian Orthodox Church in Contemporary Russia: Serving the Society, Difficulties of Revival
by Metropolitan Of Smolensk & Kaliningrad Kirill.
- 2002-1-3 The Mechanism of Enforcement
by A. Shastitko.
- 2002-1-4 Nature of the Firm in Western Economic Science: Evolution of the Views
by N. Rozanova.
- 2002-1-5 Russian Business: On the Way to Legalization?
by V. Radaev.
- 2002-1-6 Ways of Counteracting Fiscal Criminality and Shadow Turnover
by G. Peschanskikh.
- 2002-1-7 Corporate Governance in Russia: Constraints and Prospects
by A. Radygin.
- 2002-1-8 Market Models of the Corporate Sector Development
by Ya. Sergienko.
- 2002-1-9 Integration of Investment Resources in the Structure of Strategic Alliance
by S. Nosov.
2001, Volume 12
- 2001-12-0810 On Some of the Stereotypes in Economic Policy
by M. Ershov
- 2001-12-0811 "The Non-orthodox View" of W. Baumol on the Achievements of the Economic Science in the XX Century and Its Tasks
by Yu. Ol'sevich
- 2001-12-0812 On Applicability of the Language of the Economic Theory and Basic Economic Models for the Analysis of the Russian Economy
by I. Rudakova
- 2001-12-0813 Economy: "The Periodical System Of Elements" (On the Structurization and Typologization of Economic Systems)
by A. Buzgalin & A. Kolganov
- 2001-12-0815 Ownership and Control in the Russian Industry
by R. Kapelyushnikov
- 2001-12-0816 Dynamics of Order-book Level and Behavior of Industrial Enterprises
by A. Batyaeva
- 2001-12-0817 Management and Efficiency of Company Performance (On the Text-book "Managing Modern Company")
by A. Nekipelov & A. Sheinin
- 2001-12-0818 Globalization and Public Mentality
by V. Ivanchenko
2001, Volume 11
- 2001-11-0797 Evolutionary Economics and Technological Change
by V. Mayevsky
- 2001-11-0798 Political and Legal Factors of Economic Growth in the Russian Regions
by V. Mau & K. Yanovsky
- 2001-11-0799 Challenges of the New Age and Russia's Strategic Response (As a Basis for Discussion)
by D. Sorokin
- 2001-11-0800 Strategic Approach to Stock Market Regulation
by Yu. Sizov
- 2001-11-0801 The Russian Region in the Center of Europe
by V. Egorov
- 2001-11-0802 Kaliningrad Oblast: Vision and Prospects of Development
by V. Pirogov & V. Zhdanov & G. Fedorov
- 2001-11-0803 Federal Economic Policy in Respect to Exclave Region
by O. Kuznetsova
- 2001-11-0804 Kaliningrad under Conditions of Unification of Europe: Challenge and Response
by N. Smorodinskaya
- 2001-11-0805 Social Unloading of Depressive Areas: Northern Option
by V. Leksin & A. Shvetsov
- 2001-11-0806 Russian Agrarian Reforms: from Stolypin to the Present (On the Book by G. Shmelev "Agrarian Policy and Agrarian Relations in Russia in the XX century")
by A. Emelyanov
- 2001-11-0807 A Tale with Unhappy End
by V. Berseniev
2001, Volume 9
- 2001-09-0784 Economic Growth as an End and as a Means
by E. Yasin
- 2001-09-0785 The Strategy of Territorial Social and Economic Development of Russia: from Idea to Implementation
by A. Granberg
- 2001-09-0786 Determination of Allowed Rate of Return under Price Regulation of Natural Monopolies: Two Concepts
by V. Morgunov
- 2001-09-0787 What not Only Economists Know
by L. Grebnev
- 2001-09-0788 What Tax Reforms Benefit the State?
by S. Aukutsionek & A. Batyaeva
- 2001-09-0789 What Prevents from Paying Taxes?
by А. Batyaeva
- 2001-09-0790 Structural Characteristics of Enterprises and Their Fiscal Behavior
by S. Afontsev & R. Kapelyushnikov
- 2001-09-0791 Social Protection of Hired Workers in the New Private Sector: Myths and Reality
by T. Chetvernina & S. Lomonosova
- 2001-09-0792 Non-Employment in Russia: Forced or Voluntary?
by G. Monusova
- 2001-09-0793 Economic Analysis of Factors of Secondary Employment
by T. Razumova & S. Roshchin
- 2001-09-0794 How to Counteract Illegal Migration
by I. Tsapenko
- 2001-09-0795 Eight Months from the Life of the Country (on the Book by E. Primakov "Eight Months plus...")
by D. L'vov
2001, Volume 8
- 2001-08-0774 Exchange Rate and Economic Growth
by S. Alexashenko & A. Klepach & O. Osipova & S. Pukhov
- 2001-08-0775 Socio-Economic Consequences of the Advance of Complexity and Knowledge
by G. Hodgson
- 2001-08-0776 The Principles of State Debt Policy
by A. Vavilov & E. Kovalishin
- 2001-08-0777 Economic Security as a Basis of Russia's National Security
by V. Senchagov
- 2001-08-0778 Regulated Market Land Turnover and Private Property on Land
by A. Emel'yanov
- 2001-08-0779 Forming "Rules of the Game" in the Land Market
by V. Belen'kyi
- 2001-08-0780 Ten Years of Land Reforms: What Lessons Can Russia Draw from the World Experience
by Z. Lerman
- 2001-08-0781 Agrarian Transformations in Transition Economies
by J. Swinnen & K. Macours
- 2001-08-0782 Agrarian Reforms in Russia in 1910-1920-s (80 Years since the Introduction of the New Economic Policy)
by N. Rogalina
- 2001-08-0783 System Transformations of Local Budgets
by A. Shvetsov
2001, Volume 7
- 2001-07-0764 What William Baumol Didn't Say: On the Twentieth Century's Contributions to the Philosophy of Economic Activity
by A. Nesterenko
- 2001-07-0765 Innovations in Post-Soviet Industrial Enterprises
by V. Kabalina & S. Clarke
- 2001-07-0766 Innovations and the Problem of Quality
by K. Burnyshev
- 2001-07-0767 On "Technocratism" and "Economic Rationalism" in the Innovation Process
by I. Tartakovskaya
- 2001-07-0768 National Innovation Systems
by N. Ivanova
- 2001-07-0769 Innovation Activity of Russian Industrial Enterprises
by I. Gurkov & E. Avraamova & V. Tubalov
- 2001-07-0770 Telecommunications in Russia: Structural Reforms and Issues of Increasing Companies' Capitalization
by N. Mil'chakova
- 2001-07-0771 Forming Investment Climate in the Economy
by N. Berzon
- 2001-07-0772 The Myth of Output Collapse After Communism
by A. Еslund
- 2001-07-0773 The Concept of National Property
by D. L'vov & V. Grebennikov & E. Ustyuzhanina
2001, Volume 5
- 2001-05-0750 "Business according to Ponyatiya [Criminal Norms]": on the Institutional Model of Russian Capitalism
by A. Oleinik
- 2001-05-0751 Ownership and Integration Processes in the Corporate Sector (Some New Tendencies)
by А. Radygin
- 2001-05-0752 Models and Mechanisms of Corporate Control in the Russian Industry (Some Empirical Evidence)
by T. Dolgopyatova
- 2001-05-0753 Stock Ownership and Corporate Relations
by M. Starovoitov
- 2001-05-0754 Administrative Barriers in the Economy: Tasks of Lock-out
by A. Auzan & P. Kryuchkova
- 2001-05-0755 Developing Long-term Housing Mortgage Finance System in Russia
by N. Kosareva & N. Pastukhova & N. Rogozhina
- 2001-05-0756 Population's Investment Potential on the Regional Housing Market
by T. Ovsyannikova & D. Prazukin
- 2001-05-0757 State Support in Regions: Present-day Situation and Problems of Reorganization
by S. Avdasheva & O. Yastrebova
- 2001-05-0758 State Bodies and Functioning of Enterprises
by E. Belyanova
- 2001-05-0759 Forms of State Support
by Yu. Simachev
- 2001-05-0760 Systems Approach to Reforming State Support
by I. Zadirako
- 2001-05-0761 Reforming the System of State Support: EU Experience
by L. Sleuwaegen
- 2001-05-0762 Military Priorities in the Time of Peace: USSR Economic Development in 1945-1953
by A. Pyzhikov
- 2001-05-0763 Revolution, Democracy and Values (On the Role of Terminology in the Assessment of Historical Events)
by R. Burger
2001, Volume 3
- 2001-03-0734 Russia's Economic Policy: In the Beginning of a New Phase
by V. Mau
- 2001-03-0735 The System of Leading Indicators for Russia
by S. Smirnov
- 2001-03-0736 Alternative Forecasts of Russian Economic Development in 2001
by V. Elakhovsky
- 2001-03-0737 The Results of the Year 2000 as Viewed by the Population
by O. Kochetkova
- 2001-03-0738 Capital Formation in Russia
by A. Bulatov
- 2001-03-0739 Application of International Standards to Russian Statistics
by Yu. Ivanov
- 2001-03-0740 Is Barter Effective in Economic Exchanges?
by A. Lyasko
- 2001-03-0741 Works by A. Notkin as Viewed from Present-day Positions (Supplement - A. Notkin's Letter to I. Stalin)
by V. Maevsky
- 2001-03-0742 "Ownership and Business Operations": Comments on the New Educational Standard
by L. Grebnev
- 2001-03-0743 Some Reflections on Reforming Land Relations in Russia
by M. Korobeinikov
- 2001-03-0744 Problems of Strategic Partnership in the CIS
by Yu. Godin
- 2001-03-0745 Modern Technologies of Exhibition Marketing
by T. Sementsova
2001, Volume 2
- 2001-02-0722 Russian School of Economic Thought: In Search for Selfdetermination
by L. Abalkin
- 2001-02-0723 Russian Political Economic Thought: Basic Features and Traditions
by D. Sorokin
- 2001-02-0724 On the Specifics of the National School of Economic Thought in Russia
by Yu. Ol'sevich
- 2001-02-0725 The History of Economic Thought and Economic Analysis: The Place of Russia
by V. Avtonomov
- 2001-02-0726 Can Science Be a Guide to Action?
by O. Ananyin
- 2001-02-0727 Russian Economic Science: Enlightenment and the First Schools
by A. Anikin
- 2001-02-0728 On the Concept of the "Russian School of Economic Thought"
by M. Voeykov
- 2001-02-0729 What Marshall Didn't Know: On the Twentieth Century's Contributions to Economics
by W. Baumol
- 2001-02-0730 Institutional Aspects of the Post-socialist Transition Period
by M. Deryabina
- 2001-02-0731 Shadow Economy and Tax Losses in Agriculture
by L. Timofeev
- 2001-02-0732 Market Transformation of the Russian Economy as a Process of Primary Capital Accumulation
by E. Krasnikova
2001, Volume 1
- 2001-01-0712 A New Epoch, Old Troubles (A Liberal View on Russia's Development)
by E. Yasin
- 2001-01-0713 Russia's Population in the First Half of a New Century
by A. Vishnevsky & E. Andreev
- 2001-01-0714 The Middle Class on the Border Line of Stages of Transformation
by L. Grigoriev & T. Maleva
- 2001-01-0715 Quantitative Assessments of the Size of the Russian Middle Class on the Basis of Cumulative Criteria
by E. Avraamova & L. Ovcharova
- 2001-01-0716 Quantitative Characteristics of Middle-income Population Groups in Russia
by T. Kosmarskaya
- 2001-01-0718 "Fruits of Enlightment" (New Russian Economic Science on the Threshold of the III Millennium)
by R. Nureev & Yu. Latov
- 2001-01-0719 Theories of Revolution, the Revolutions of 1989-1991, and the Trajectory of the "New" Russia
by J. Goldstone
- 2001-01-0720 The Economy and Revolution: Lessons of History
by V. Mau
- 2001-01-0721 "Where Is the Beginning of That End?.." (On the Question of the Transitional Period in Russia Being over)
by R. Kapelyushnikov
2000, Volume 12
- 2000-12-0703 The Going Age: Outcomes and Hopes
by His Holinness Patriarch of Moscow & All Russia Alexy II
- 2000-12-0704 Entering the New Millennium: Troubles and Hopes
by M. Gorbachev
- 2000-12-0705 The Change of Millenniums and Social Alternatives
by L. Abalkin
- 2000-12-0706 Ten Years After "The Road to a Free Economy": The Author's Self-evaluation
by J. Kornai
- 2000-12-0707 A New Global Financial Architecture
by G. Soros
- 2000-12-0708 A Model of Growth of Population of the Earth and Economic Development of the Mankind
by S. Kapitza
- 2000-12-0709 On the Model of Russia's Future
by G. Popov
- 2000-12-0710 Russia and Europe on the Threshold of the 21st Century
by N. Shmelev
- 2000-12-0711 Demise of the Century
by M. Men'shikov
2000, Volume 11
- 2000-11-0691 New Leadership, New Opportunities
by J. Linn
- 2000-11-0692 Ways of Overcoming Investment Crisis
by S. Glaziev
- 2000-11-0693 On the Regimes of Long-term Economic Growth
by G. Trofimov
- 2000-11-0694 Geopolitical Economy in Russia
by G. Gloveli
- 2000-11-0695 Merits and Demerits of Western Economic Sovietology
by V. Kudrov & V.Treml
- 2000-11-0696 Should We Study USSR Economic History Anew?
by Yu. Ol'sevich
- 2000-11-0697 Prerequisites of the Concept of Budget System and Budget Process
by Mst. Afanasiev
- 2000-11-0698 Systems of Social Being of the West and Russia
by V. Petrov
- 2000-11-0699 Ownership, Corporate Conflicts and Efficiency (Some Empirical Estimates)
by A. Radygin & S. Arkhipov
- 2000-11-0700 Why is Non-risk Tax Evasion Possible in Russia?
by A. Yakovlev
2000, Volume 10
- 2000-10-0682 Globalization and Catching-up. From Recession to Growth in Transition Economies
by G. Kolodko
- 2000-10-0684 Russia's Federal Districts: Socioeconomic Development in 1996-1999
by O. Kuznetsova & M. Shestakova & A. Shekhovtsov
- 2000-10-0685 Policy of Regional Levelling in Russia (Basic Approaches and Principles)
by A. Pozdnyakov & B. Lavrovsky & V. Masakov
- 2000-10-0687 Free Economic Zones: International Experience and Prospects for Russia
by A. Shekhovtsov & M. Shestakova & A. Gromov
- 2000-10-0688 On the Grounds of Institutional Transformation (Theoretical Aspect)
by A. Gorodetsky
- 2000-10-0689 Development Economics: New Understanding of Dualism
by R. Nureev
2000, Volume 9
- 2000-09-0671 Industrial Policy: Problems and Prospects
by S. Smirnov
- 2000-09-0672 Corporate Governance of Public Enterprises in Russia
by G. Mal'ginov
- 2000-09-0673 State Holding Companies as a Mechanism of Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises
by P. Kuznetsov & A. Muraviev
- 2000-09-0674 A Model of Barter Production
by S. Aukutsionek
- 2000-09-0675 Wage Arrears and Economic Behaviour: Microeconomic Approach
by R. Kapelyushnikov
- 2000-09-0676 Solving the Problem of Non-payments in the Real Sector (Methodological Aspect)
by N. Lisitsian
- 2000-09-0677 Inflation Targeting: International Experience and Russian Prospects
by S. Moiseev
- 2000-09-0678 Economic Reforms in Argentina
by D. Syrmolotov
- 2000-09-0679 Economic Reforms in Brasil in 1990-s
by V. Red'kin
- 2000-09-0680 Development Economics: New Models of Economic Growth (Contribution of Human Capital)
by R. Nureev
2000, Volume 8
- 2000-08-0657 Reforming Intergovernment Relations: New Tasks
by V. Khristenko
- 2000-08-0658 Organizational Structures and Entrepreneurship Culture
by L. Kolesnikova & V. Perekrestov
- 2000-08-0659 We as Participants of Market Relations
by L. Grishin
- 2000-08-0660 Russian Mentality and Management
by L. Myasnikova
- 2000-08-0661 Russian Entrepreneurship from the Point of View of Christian Morality
by V. Fal'tsman
- 2000-08-0662 Russian Orthodox Church as a Subject of Economic Activity
by N. Mitrokhin
- 2000-08-0663 Realization of State Property Rights on Entrails through Withdrawal of Natural Rent
by M. Komarov & Yu. Belov
- 2000-08-0664 Rent and the State (Problems of Realization of Rent Relations in Present-day Russia)
by S. Ivanovsky
- 2000-08-0665 Land-Property Relations in the City
by N. Glovatskaya & S. Lazurenko & I. Novitsky
- 2000-08-0666 Russian Pension System and Ways of Its Reforming
by D. L'vov & Yu. Ovsienko