Contact information of Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cars09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caestea.html .
- 187974 The Banana Industry, the Agricultural Sector and The Dominican Economy: Impacts of the Banana War
by Harris, Emaline & Pemberton, Carlisle & De Sormeaux, Afiya
- 187973 Seafood Import Demand in Caribbean Common Market (CARICOM) Area
by Nguyen, Giap V. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 187972 Factors affecting the relative competitiveness of cassava production in southwestern Trinidad
by Patterson-Andrews, Hazel & Pemberton, Carlisle
- 187971 Should the United States eliminate unilateral sanctions prohibiting food trade?
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- 187970 Technical efficiency in the agricultural sectors of selected CARICOM countries
by Ligeon, C. M. & Jolly, C. M.
- 187969 Nonlinearity and asymmetric vertical transmission in U.S. fresh vegetable prices
by Tavernier, Edmund M. & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Hossain, Ferdaus
- 187968 The National Agricultural Market Information System of Trinidad and Tobago (NAMIS), as a stimulus for development of regional agri-food production
by Ragbir, Prakash & Ali, Avenish & Johnson, Elbert
- 187966 Applications of GIS and GPS technology for extension in the Caribbean: Identifying sustainable practices in Trinidad and Grenada
by Edwin Joseph, Edwin
- 187965 The Nevis Model
by Evelyn, E.
- 187964 Factors associated with acute pesticide poisoning among farmers in Northwestern Jamaica
by Jolly, Pauline & Ncube, N. & Bessler, Patricia & Fogo, Christopher & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 187962 Retail margins, price transmission and price asymmetry in selected agricultural commodities in Trinidad and Tobago: Investigating the causes of presentation: Increasing food prices
by Patterson, A. & Singh-Knights, D. & Knights, Marlon
- 187961 Improving local food supply chains for the tourism sector in the U.S. Virgin Islands
by Wailes, E. & Crossman, S. & Robles, C. & Peterson, Louis & Mwaijande, F.
- 187953 Food prices and food security in CARICOM region: Assessing impacts to inform policy responses
by Bezuneh, Mesfin & Yiheyis, Z.
- 187952 Promoting food security through increased production and productivity of selected vegetables (under protected agriculture) and root crops
by Wilson, M.
- 187942 The effects of net food imports on obesity in selected Latin American and Caribbean Countries
by Jolly, C.M. & Jolly, P. E. & Namugabo, E. & Nyguyen, G. & Diawara, N. & Ovalle, F.
- 187938 The potential economic impact of dwarfing tall golden apple (Spondias cytherea Sonn.) in Grenada
by Andall, Reginald P.
- 187934 Sustainability in the tourism sector: Assessing ecotourist’s willingness to pay for ecotourism offerings in Trinidad and Tobago
by Joseph, Jeanelle & Singh-Knights, Doolarie & Smith, Dennis
- 187933 International trade and food safety. Are we ready?
by Gangapersad, Ganesh & Johnson, Elbert
- 187932 The Cuban embargo and southeastern agricultural export markets
by Copeland, Cassandra
- 122883 Assessing farmer field school as a sustainable agricultural methodology for farmers in Trinidad and Tobago
by Ramroop, Deanne V. & Ragbir, Sarojini
- 122882 Application of nonparametric discriminant analysis for assessing food safety issues of Caribbean imports
by Abebe, Asheber & Yin, Shuxin
- 122666 Belize Rural Development Programme (BRDP): Strategy, achievements and lessons learnt
by Avila, Marcelino
- 122665 Rethinking the role of the agriculture sector in the economic development of Barbados "Some emerging challenges"
by Hippolyte, Rommell
- 122664 Proceedings of the 28th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by Abebe, Asheber & Yin, Shuxin
- 122663 The use of information and communication technologies in the modernization of Caribbean agriculture: Focus on agricultural extension
by Ganpat, Wayne G. & Ragbir, Sarojini & de Freitas, Claudette
- 122662 Melamine food recalls: Effects of melamine on animal/human health, food safety and economic trade
by Badrie, Neela & Jolly, Curtis M. & De Leon, Sonia Y.
- 122661 Food prices and food security in CARICOM - The case of Trinidad and Tobago
by Mohammed, Aziz
- 122660 Factors influencing nutritional status of rural low income elderly in Trinidad
by Francis-Granderson, Isabella & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 122659 Assessing the potential for a payments for environmental services system in The Fond D'or Watershed, St. Lucia
by Pantin, Dennis & Ramjattan, Donna
- 122658 Pre- and post-accession performance to the WTO: A vulnerability study of Jamaica’s beef industry
by Seepersad, Govind & Felix, Nkosi & Maharaj, Omardath
- 122657 A Three-Legged-Stool Model for agricultural policy formulation in CARICOM countries
by Gordon, Ronald M.
- 122656 Agri-tourism: A modern development in Bahamian agriculture
by Hepburn, Erecia