Citations for "Collective Learning, Innovation and Growth in a Boundedly Rational, Evolutionary World"
by Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Product variety, competition and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 323-347, August.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2009. "R&D Behavior and the Emergence of Fat Tailed Firm Size Distributions," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Stefania VITALI & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2011.
"The impact of classes of innovators on Technology, Financial Fragility and Economic Growth,"
370, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stefania Vitali & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2013. "The impact of classes of innovators on technology, financial fragility, and economic growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 1069-1091, August.
- Peter Allen, 2014. "Evolution: complexity, uncertainty and innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 265-289, April.
- Machiel van Dijk & Önder Nomaler, 2000. "Technological Diffusion Patterns and their Effects on Industrial Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 00-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Vaz Martins, Teresa & Araújo, Tanya & Augusta Santos, Maria & St Aubyn, Miguel, 2009.
"Network effects in a human capital based economic growth model,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2207-2214.
- Teresa Vaz Martins & Tanya Araujo & Maria Augusta Santos & Miguel St Aubyn, 2008. "Network effects in a human capital based economic growth model," Papers 0809.3418, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2009.
- Teresa V. Martins & Tanya Araújo & Maria A. Santos & Miguel St Aubyn, 2008. "Network Effects in a Human Capital Based Economic Growth Model," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/44, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Paul Windrum & Alessio Moneta, 2006. "Empirical Validation of Agent Based Models: A Critical Survey," LEM Papers Series 2006/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Dosi, Giovanni, 2003.
"Exploitation, exploration and innovation in a model of endogenous growth with locally interacting agents,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-273, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "Exploitation, Exploration and Innovation in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Locally interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2002/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2013. "Evolutionary modelling of the macro-economic impacts of catastrophic flood events," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 108-118.
- Lamia Ben Hamida, . "Multinational Firms, Spillovers, and Productivity Growth: An Evolutionary Model," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600009, EcoMod.
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Gerard Ballot & Antoine Mandel & Annick Vignes, 2015. "Agent-based modeling and economic theory: where do we stand?," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 199-220, October.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Paul Windrum & Andreas Reinstaller & Christopher Bull, 2009. "The outsourcing productivity paradox: total outsourcing, organisational innovation, and long run productivity growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 197-229, April.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Grodal, Stine & Mendonca, Sandro & Wibe, Mona, 2005. "Advances and challenges in innovation studies," MPRA Paper 27519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Witold Kwasnicki, 2002. "Evolutionary models’ comparative analysis. Methodology proposition based on selected neo-schumpeterian models of industrial dynamics," Microeconomics 0203002, EconWPA.
- Esben Sloth Andersen & Anne K. Jensen & Lars Madsen & Martin Jørgensen, 1996. "The Nelson and Winter Models RevisitedPrototypes for Computer-Based Reconstruction of Schumpeterian Competition," DRUID Working Papers 96-5, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre' Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2012. "The role of technology, organisation, and demand in growth and income distribution," LEM Papers Series 2012/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- H. Dawid & S. Gemkow & P. Harting & K. Kabus & K. Wersching & M. Neugart, 2008. "Skills, Innovation, and Growth: An Agent-Based Policy Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(2+3), pages 251-275, June.
- Herbert Dawid & Marc Reimann, 2005. "Evaluating Market Attractiveness: Individual Incentives Versus Industry Profitability," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 321-355, June.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2011.
"Theoretical models of heterogeneity, growth and competitiveness: insights from the mainstream and evolutionary economics paradigms,"
27525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2011. "Theoretical Models of Heterogeneity, Growth and Competitiveness: Insights from the Mainstream and Evolutionary Economics Paradigms," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 5 Edward Elgar.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
- Frank Beckenbach & Maria Daskalakis & David Hofmann, 2012. "Agent-based modelling of novelty creating behavior and sectoral growth effects—Linking the creative and the destructive side of innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 513-542, July.
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 1996. "The Evolution of an Industrial Sector with a Varying Degree of Roundaboutness of Production," DRUID Working Papers 96-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.