Optimal Size Government and Economic Growth in EU Countries
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taner Turan, 2014. "Optimal Size of Government in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 286-294.
- L. Di Matteo & Tom Barbiero, 2017. "Economic Growth and the Public Sector: A Comparison of Canada and Italy, 1870â€ 2013," Working Papers 069, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2014. "Deficits, tax burden and unemployment," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 5, pages 116-140 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Livio Di Matteo & Fraser Summerfield, 2018. "The Shifting Scully Curve: International Evidence from 1870 to 2013," Working Paper series 18-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Francesco Forte & Mihai Mutascu, 2015. "State fragility and fiscal decentralization in EU ex-communist countries in a public choice approach," Working Papers halshs-01101558, HAL.
- Cosimo Magazzino, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Consumption and Current Account in the European Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1330-1344.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:289-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Cosimo Magazzino & Francesco Porcelli, 2015. "Decentralization, Growth And Optimal Government Size In The Italian Regional Framework," Working Papers 0115, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Francesco Forte & Cosimo Magazzino, 2014. "Optimal size of governments and the optimal ratio between current and capital expenditure," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 15, pages 342-367 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Lithuania; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Samuel Olasode Olaleye & Femi Edun & Hassan Taiwo Bello & Shakirudeen Babatunde Taiwo, 2014. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of the Armey Curve in Nigeria," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 47-66, March.
- Alina Cristina Nuta & Florian Marcel Nuta & Viorica Chirila & Angela Roman & Andy Corneliu Pusca, 2015. "Testing the Relationship between Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 86-102, August.
- Facchini, François & Melki, Mickaël, 2013.
"Efficient government size: France in the 20th century,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-14.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2011. "Optimal Government Size and Economic Growth in France (1871-2008): An explanation by the State and Market Failures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2011. "Optimal government size and economic growth in France (1871-2008) : An explanation by the State and market failures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654363, HAL.
- Francesco Forte & Cosimo Magazzino, 2015. "Ricardian equivalence and twin deficits hypotheses in the euro area," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(2), pages 148-166, October.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2015. "BARS curve in Romanian economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 693-693, May.
- Mahmoud M. Sabra, 2016. "Government size, country size, openness and economic growth in selected MENA countries," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(1), pages 39-45, April.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:2:p:155-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cosimo Magazzino, 2012. "The Nexus between Disaggregated Public Spending and GDP in the Euro Area," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2560-2579.
- Motloja, Lehlohonolo & Makhoana, Tsholofelo & Kassoma, Rooyen & Houdman, Rozadian & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Changes in the optimal tax rate in South Africa prior and subsequent to the global recession period," MPRA Paper 74342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Forte & Cosimo Magazzino, 2013. "Twin Deficits in the European Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 289-310, August.
- Fallahi, Firouz & Montazeri Shoorkchali, Jalal, 2012. "Government size and economic growth in Greece: A smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 74078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:265-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon L. Brady & Cosimo Magazzino, 2017. "The Sustainability of Italian Public Debt and Deficit," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(1), pages 9-20, February.
- Michele Caputo, 2014. "The role of memory in modeling social and economic cycles of extreme events," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 11, pages 245-259 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Coll Sebastian, 2014. "Is There Too Much Government in Developed Countries? A Time-Series Analysis of 24 OECD-Economies," Journal of Heterodox Economics, Sciendo, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, June.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2011. "The nexus between public expenditure and inflation in the Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Pater & Tomasz Skica, 2014. "The productivity of public and private sector in Poland," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 10(2), pages 120-137, July.
- LONZO LUBU, Gastonfils, 2014.
"Taille Optimale De L’Etat En Rd Congo
[Optimal Size Of Government In The Democratic Republic Of Congo]," MPRA Paper 60715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 890-905.