Pricing and Market Strategies in the National Branded Cheese Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franklin, Andrew W. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Pricing and Market Strategies in the National Branded Cheese Industry," Research Reports 25170, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1994.
"Market Strategies in Branded Dairy Product Markets,"
25149, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Lawrence E. Haller, 1994. "Market Strategies in Branded Dairy Product Markets," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 023, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J. & Alston, Julian M., 2002.
"Does Branded Food Product Advertising Help Or Hurt Farmers?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J. & Alston, Julian M., 1999. "Does Branded Food Product Advertising Help Or Hurt Farmers?," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M., 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Cheese Pricing Practices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Spot Cheese Market," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Donghun Kim & Ronald W. Cotterill, 2008. "COST PASS-THROUGH IN DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCT MARKETS: THE CASE OF U.S. PROCESSED CHEESE -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 32-48, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock; Livestock Production; Livestock Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zwi:fpcrep:026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.