Mapping of dispute settlement mechanisms in regional trade agreements: Innovative or variations on a theme?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petros C. Mavroidis, 2016. "Dispute Settlement in the WTO. Mind over Matter," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/04, European University Institute.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Conconi, Paola & DeRemer, David R. & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Trimarchi, Lorenzo & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2017.
"Suspiciously timed trade disputes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 57-76.
- Paola Conconi & David De Remer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Lorenzo Trimarchi & Maurizio Zanardi, "undated". "Suspiciously timed trade disputes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/242517, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Conconi & David R. DeRemer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Lorenzo Trimarchi & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Suspiciously Timed Trade Disputes," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1523, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Paola Conconi & David De Remer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Lorenzo Trimarchi & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Suspiciously Timed Trade Disputes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & DeRemer, David & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Trimarchi, Lorenzo & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2015. "Suspiciously Timed Trade Disputes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & David R. DeRemer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Lorenzo Trimarchi & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Suspiciously timed trade disputes," Working Papers 81843399, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kuenzel, David J., 2017. "WTO dispute determinants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 157-179.
- William Phelan, 2015. "Enforcement and Escape in the Andean Community: Why the Andean Community of Nations is Not a Replica of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 840-856, July.
- Todd Allee & Manfred Elsig, 2016. "Why do some international institutions contain strong dispute settlement provisions? New evidence from preferential trade agreements," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 89-120, March.
- Monteiro, José-Antonio, 2016. "Typology of environment-related provisions in regional trade agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Thow, Anne Marie & Snowdon, Wendy & Labonté, Ronald & Gleeson, Deborah & Stuckler, David & Hattersley, Libby & Schram, Ashley & Kay, Adrian & Friel, Sharon, 2015. "Will the next generation of preferential trade and investment agreements undermine prevention of noncommunicable diseases? A prospective policy analysis of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 88-96.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:107-112 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDispute Settlement; Regional Trade Agreements; RTAs; Dispute Settlement Mechanisms; WTO Dispute Settlement;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .