The Effects of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Firm Level Evidence from Temporary Consumption Tax Cuts in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Misch, Florian & Seymen, Atılım, 2012. "The effects of countercyclical fiscal policy: Firm-level evidence from temporary consumption tax cuts in Turkey," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014.
"The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 397-414.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis," Working Papers 376, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-02-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-02-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.