Report NEP-ARA-2014-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Manfred Wiebelt & Julian Blohmke & Gernot Klepper, 2014. "Desert Power 2050: Regional and sectoral impacts of renewable electricity production in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1891, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2014. "On Political Regime Changes in Arab Countries," Working Papers halshs-00935235, HAL.
- Seymen, Atilim & Misch, Florian, 2013. "The Effects of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Firm Level Evidence from Temporary Consumption Tax Cuts in Turkey," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79923, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & HAMDI, Helmi & Ur Rehman, Ijaz, 2014. "The Role of Information Communication Technology and Economic Growth in Recent Electricity Demand: Fresh Evidence from Combine Cointegration Approach in UAE," MPRA Paper 53226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2014.
- Alec Ian Gershberg, 2014. "Educational Infrastructure, School Construction, & Decentralization in Developing Countries: Key Issues for an Understudied Area," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1412, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Haggblade, Steven & Diallo, Boubacar & Staatz, John & Theriault, Veronique & Traoré, Abdramane, 2013. "Food Safety Nets:," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 162439, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore