The effects of countercyclical fiscal policy: Firm-level evidence from temporary consumption tax cuts in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seymen, Atilim & Misch, Florian, 2013. "The Effects of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Firm Level Evidence from Temporary Consumption Tax Cuts in Turkey," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79923, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014.
"The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 397-414.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis," Working Papers 376, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
Keywordscountercyclical fiscal policy; consumption tax cuts; firm-level data;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-12-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:12082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .