Microfinance in post-disaster and post-conflict situations: turning victims into shareholders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marek Hudon & Hans Dieter Seibel, 2007. "Microfinance in post-disaster and post-conflict situations: Turning victims into shareholders," Working Papers CEB 07-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seibel, Hans Dieter, 2003. "History matters in microfinance," Working Papers 2003,5, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Seibel, Hans Dieter, 1985. "Saving for Development: A Linkage Model for Informal and Formal Financial Markets," Working Papers 1985,1, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Seibel, Hans Dieter, 2001. "Mainstreaming Informal Financial Institutions," Working Papers 2001,6, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Giehler, Thorsten & Seibel, Hans Dieter & Karduck, Stefan, 2005. "Reforming Agricultural Development Banks," Working Papers 2005,7, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Dave, Harishkumar R. & Seibel, Hans Dieter, 2002. "Commercial Aspects of Self-Help Group Banking in India: A Study of Bank Transaction Costs," Working Papers 2002,7, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
- Seibel, Hans Dieter, 1997. "Upgrading, Downgrading, Linking, Innovating: Microfinance Development Strategies - A Systems Perspective," Working Papers 1997,6, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
More about this item
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uocaef:20078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wskoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .