Microfinance in post-disaster and post-conflict situations: Turning victims into shareholders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hudon, Marek & Seibel, Hans Dieter, 2007. "Microfinance in post-disaster and post-conflict situations: turning victims into shareholders," Working Papers 2007,8, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebarajakirthy, Charles & Lobo, Antonio, 2015. "A study investigating attitudinal perceptions of microcredit services and their relevant drivers in bottom of pyramid market segments," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 39-48.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; conflict; disaster; repayment; human right.;
All these keywords.
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:07-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.