Agricultural Development Banks: Close them or reform them?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seibel, Hans Dieter, 2001. "Mainstreaming Informal Financial Institutions," Working Papers 2001,6, University of Cologne, Development Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Torero, MÃ¡ximo, 2016. "A poverty-sensitive scorecard to prioritize lending and grant allocation: Evidence from Central America:," IFPRI discussion papers 1518, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniel Hardy & Paul Holden & Vassili Prokopenko, 2003. "Microfinance institutions and public policy," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 147-158.
- Manganhele, Anina Trefina, 2010. "Why did the People’s Development Bank of Mozambique fail? Lessons from successful government development banks from Asia and Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96811, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Peter Lawrence, 2006. "Finance and development: why should causation matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 997-1016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uocaef:20004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wskoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .