Comparative analysis of delivery of primary eye care in three European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bonastre & C. Le Pen & P. Anderson & A. Ganz & P. Berto & G. Berdeaux, 2002. "The epidemiology, economics and quality of life burden of age-related macular degeneration in France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(2), pages 94-102, June.
- Garattini, Livio & Gritti, Sara & De Compadri, Paola & Casadei, Gianluigi, 2010. "Continuing Medical Education in six European countries: A comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 246-254, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .