eGuides in kulturellen Einrichtungen: Deutschsprachige Museums-Apps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Dirk & Zdrowomyslaw, Norbert, 2010. "Benchmarking-Studie Stralsund 2010," SIMAT Arbeitspapiere 02-10-009, Fachhochschule Stralsund, Stralsund Information Management Team (SIMAT).
- Augurzky, Boris & Reichert, Arndt Rüdiger & Scheuer, Markus, 2011. "Faktenbuch Medizinische Rehabilitation 2011," RWI Materialien 66, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:zbw:rwimat:066 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsApple; App; eGuide; Muiltimedia-Guide; AudioGuide; Museum; iOS; iPhone;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:simata:0311015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfstde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.