Gründungsaktivitäten im Handelsregisterbezirk Lüneburg: Eine empirische Studie zur Unternehmergesellschaft
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tegtmeier, Silke, 2006. "Erklärung der individuellen Existenzgründungsabsicht: Die 'theory of planned behavior' als sozialpsychologisches Modell im Gründungskontext," Lüneburger Beiträge zur Gründungsforschung 1, Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Department of Entrepreneurship & Start-up Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulte, Reinhard, 2015. "On real investment by new ventures," Lüneburger Beiträge zur Gründungsforschung 12, Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Department of Entrepreneurship & Start-up Management.
- Braun, Susanne, 2015. "Deutsche Crowdinvesting-Portale: Neue Geschäftsmodelle für KMU," Lüneburger Beiträge zur Gründungsforschung 11, Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Department of Entrepreneurship & Start-up Management.
More about this item
KeywordsUnternehmergesellschaft; Handelsregisterbezirk Lüneburg; Kapitalgesellschaft; Existenzgründung; Mindeststammkapital; Haftungsbeschränkung; business startup; enterprise; minimum capital; limited liability; corporation; Register of Companies; Lunenburg;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:luebgf:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.gmlg.de/4.0.html?L=2 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.