Estimation of a variable rate of depreciation: A dummy variable approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prucha, Ingmar, 1997. "Estimation of a variable rate of depreciation: a dummy variable approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 319-325, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kokkelenberg, Edward C., 1984. "The specification and estimation of interrelated factor demands under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 181-207, September.
- Epstein, L. & Denny, M., 1980. "Endogenous capital utilization in a short-run production model : Theory and an empiral application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-207, February.
- Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1996.
"Endogenous capital utilization and productivity measurement in dynamic factor demand models Theory and an application to the U.S. electrical machinery industry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 343-379.
- Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1991. "Endogenous Capital Utilization and Productivity Measurement in Dynamic Factor Demand Models: Theory and an Application to the U.S. Electrical Machinery Industry," Working Papers 91-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Prucha, Ingmar R, 1995. "On the Econometric Estimation of a Constant Rate of Depreciation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 299-302.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001.
"Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis,"
NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Electronic Working Papers 99-005, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp2:293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.