Germany's Benefit from the Greek Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapeller, Jakob & Gräbner, Claudius & Heimberger, Philipp, 2019.
"Economic polarisation in Europe: Causes and policy options,"
ifso working paper series
5, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socio-Economics (ifso).
- Jakob Kapeller & Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger, 2019. "Economic Polarisation in Europe: Causes and Policy Options," ICAE Working Papers 99, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2017.
"The Fiscal-Monetary Policy Mix in the Euro Area: Challenges at the Zero Lower Bound,"
European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 -
060, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2017. "The Fiscal-Monetary Policy Mix in the Euro Area: Challenges at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 12039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2017. "Central Bank Policies and the Debt Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 11834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo G. Bortz, 2015. "The Greek "Rescue": Where Did the Money Go? An Analysis," Working Papers Series 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Boeing-Reicher, Claire A. & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2017. "Estimating the effects of the "flight to quality", with an application to German bond yields and interest payments," Kiel Working Papers 2086, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ehrhold, Frank & Rahausen, Christian, 2015. "Zinsersparnisse des Bundes im Zeitraum 2009 - 06/2015 und als Szenariobetrachtung bis 2019," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2015, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Baumann, Alexendra & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2019. "Publikationen von Wirtschaftsforschungsinstituten im deutschsprachigen Raum - Eine bibliometrische Analyse [Publications of Economic Research Insitutes in the German Speaking Area - A bibliometric ," MPRA Paper 92240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Greek crisis; government bonds; German public budget; Greece; Germany;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-OPM-2016-07-23 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwhonl:72015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwhhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwhhhde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.