Report NEP-OPM-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Blanchard, 2016. "Currency Wars, Coordination, and Capital Controls," Working Paper Series WP16-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kiyoung Jeon & Zeynep Kabukcuoglu, 2016. "Income Inequality and Sovereign Default," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 29, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Julien Bengui & Sushant Acharya, 2016. "Liquidity Traps, Capital Flows," 2016 Meeting Papers 144, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Nicholas Ford, 2016. "A Possible Explanation of the ‘Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle’: A Common Solution to Three Major Macroeconomic Puzzles?," ISER Discussion Paper 0977, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nuno Baetas da Silva & João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Alternative Sources of Dutch Disease: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2016-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Eichler, Stefan & Roevekamp, Ingmar, 2016. "A Market-based Indicator of Currency Risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Yang Liu & Mariano Croce & Ivan Shaliastovich & Ric Colacito, 2016. "Volatility Risk Pass-Through," 2016 Meeting Papers 135, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko & Villlaruel, Mai Lin & Edmonds, Christopher, 2016. "Absorptive Capacity and the Impact of Commodity Terms of Trade Shocks in Resource Export-Dependent Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 487, Asian Development Bank.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Can Countries Rely on Foreign Saving for Investment and Economic Development?," IHEID Working Papers 07-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip & Wongcharoen, Petchtharin & Park, Donghyun, 2016. "Determinants of Consumer Price Inflation versus Producer Price Inflation in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 491, Asian Development Bank.
- Andrea Vedolin & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi & Philippe Mueller, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy Uncertainty," 2016 Meeting Papers 138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolf, Martin, 2015. "Exit Expectations and Debt Crises in Currency Unions," IWH Discussion Papers 18/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Qayyum, Abdul & Nazir, Sidra & Jawad, Muhammad, 2016. "Nonlinearity between RER and Trade Balance: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dany, Geraldine & Gropp, Reint E. & Littke, Helge & von Schweinitz, Gregor, 2015. "Germany's Benefit from the Greek Crisis," IWH Online 7/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).