Ultra-Broadband For All In Europe: Can Access Regulation Hinder Innovation And Welfare Maximisation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2012.
"Ex ante regulation and co-investment in the transition to next generation access,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 399-406.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2012. "Ex ante regulation and co-investment in the transition to next generation access," Post-Print hal-02085299, HAL.
- Wolfgang D. BOCK & Maikel WILMS & Peter SOOS & Bjoern ROEBER, 2014. "Reforming Europe's Telecoms Regulation to Enable the Digital Single Market," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(93), pages 17-34, 1st quart.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:40:y:2016:i:8:p:755-773 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-02-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2016-02-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2016-02-29 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-02-29 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse15:127120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.