Strategic complexities in the combinatorial clock auction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vitali Gretschko & Stephan Knapek & Achim Wambach, 2012. "Strategic Complexities in the Combinatorial Clock Auction," CESifo Working Paper Series 3983, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Maarten & Karamychev, Vladimir, 2016. "Spiteful bidding and gaming in combinatorial clock auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 186-207.
- Jonathan Levin & Andrzej (Andy) Skrzypacz, 2014.
"Are Dynamic Vickrey Auctions Practical?: Properties of the Combinatorial Clock Auction,"
14-002, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jonathan Levin & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2014. "Are Dynamic Vickrey Auctions Practical?: Properties of the Combinatorial Clock Auction," NBER Working Papers 20487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maarten Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2013. "Gaming in Combinatorial Clock Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-027/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 Dec 2013.
More about this item
Keywordscombinatorial clock auction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .