Report NEP-MIC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2013. "A Global Game with Heterogenous Priors," Papers 1312.7860, arXiv.org.
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2013. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Persson, Petra, 2013. "Attention Manipulation and Information Overload," Working Paper Series 995, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Jan Zabojnik, 2013. "Information Sharing and Incentives in Organizations," Working Papers 1321, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Major, Iván, 2013. "When trust fades...: Can optimal mechanisms for policy decisions always be designed?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88522, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Knapek, Stephan & Wambach, Achim, 2013. "Strategic complexities in the combinatorial clock auction," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88462, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2013. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201344, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Jan 2015.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2013. "Heterogenous switching costs," IDEI Working Papers 809, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2013. "The dynamics of innovation and risk," IDEI Working Papers 807, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chen, Zhijun & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Competitive Cross-Subsidization," IDEI Working Papers 808, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 52766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2013. "Human Trafficking and Regulating Prostitution," Working Paper Series 996, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.