Valuation of spectrum for mobile broadband services: Engineering value versus willingness to pay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mölleryd, Bengt G. & Markendahl, Jan, 2014. "Analysis of spectrum auctions in India—An application of the opportunity cost approach to explain large variations in spectrum prices," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 236-247.
More about this item
KeywordsRadio spectrum; mobile communications; spectrum valuation; spectrum allocation; mobile broadband; marginal value of spectrum; engineering value;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .