On the incentives of an integrated ISP to favor its own content
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Gautier & Robert Somogyi, 2018.
"Prioritization vs Zero-Rating: Discrimination on the Internet,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7185, CESifo Group Munich.
- GAUTIER Axel, & SOMOGYI Robert,, 2018. "Prioritization vs zero rating: Discrimination on the internet," CORE Discussion Papers 2018023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:358-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broos, Sébastien & Gautier, Axel, 2017.
"The exclusion of competing one-way essential complements: Implications for net neutrality,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 358-392.
- SÃ©bastien BROOS & Axel GAUTIER, 2017. "The exclusion of competing one-way essential complements: implications for net neutrality," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2842, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan KRÄMER & Michael WOHLFARTH, 2015. "Regulating Over-the-Top Service Providers in Two-Sided Content Markets: Insights from the Economic Literature," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 71-90, 3rd quart.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb14:106901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.