Privatisierung in Ostdeutschland: zur Arbeit der Treuhandanstalt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 1992.
"Real adjustment in the transformation process: Risk factors in East Germany,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1992. "Real adjustment in the transformation process: Risk factors in East Germany," Kiel Working Papers 507, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Herbert Brücker, 1995. "Die Privatisierungs- und Sanierungsstrategie der Treuhandanstalt: eine Analyse aus transaktionskostentheoretischer Sicht," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(3), pages 444-460.
- Siebert, Horst & Klodt, Henning, 1991. "Qualifizierungsgutscheine: Eintrittskarten in den Arbeitsmarkt," Kiel Discussion Papers 175, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1992. "Five traps for German economic policy," Kiel Discussion Papers 185, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1993. "The big bang with the big brother: German unification in its third year," Kiel Discussion Papers 211, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:1487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.