Unternehmensbesteuerung und Standortqualität: Ein internationaler Vergleich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boss, Alfred, 1987. "Die Vorschläge zur Steuerreform in den USA," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Steven Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: how big an impact?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-27.
- Robert Bennett, 1986. "The impact of non-domestic rates on profitability and investment," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 34-50, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foders, Federico, 1990. "Helgolands Wirtschaft am Scheideweg," Kiel Working Papers 434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sinn, Stefan, 1989. "Internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit von immobilen Faktoren im Standortwettbewerb," Kiel Working Papers 361, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boss, Alfred, 1990. "Kapitaleinkommensbesteuerung und internationale Kapitalbewegungen," Kiel Working Papers 426, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkdp:145-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.