Politics, globalization, and food crisis discourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Breunig, 2002.
"Bias correction for inequality measures: an application to China and Kenya,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 783-786.
- Breunig, Robert, 2001. "Bias Correction for Inequality Measures: An application to China and Kenya," Departmental Working Papers 2001-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Reed W. Robert & Webb Rachel, 2010.
"The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not As Good As You Think,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, September.
- W. Robert Reed & Rachel Webb, 2010. "The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not as Good as You Think," Working Papers in Economics 10/53, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "Options trading activity and firm valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 345-360, December.
- Roger Congleton & Feler Bose, 2010. "The rise of the modern welfare state, ideology, institutions and income security: analysis and evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 535-555, September.
- W. Robert Reed & Haichun Ye, 2009. "Which panel data estimator should I use?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(8), pages 985-1000.
- Sunil Sapra, 2002. "A jackknife maximum likelihood estimator for the probit model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 73-74.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; food insecurity; neoliberal globalization; trade; agriculture; political economy;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .