Dementia vs. somatic conditions in the German LTC-system: A longitudinal analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neubauer, Sarah & Zeidler, Jan & Lange, Ansgar & Graf von der Schulenburg, J.-Matthias, 2014. "Grundlagen und Methoden von GKV-Routinedatenstudien," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-534, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
Keywordsdementia; long-term care; incidence rate; prevalence rate; survival analysis; costs of long-term care;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-04-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EUR-2015-04-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IAS-2015-04-19 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fzgdps:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iffrede.html .