Report NEP-IAS-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton, 2015. "Increasing Employer Responsibility for Disability Benefits: Analysis of an Approach to Social Security Disability Insurance Reform," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 811d525d4c544528a9107651a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "United States; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance on the Insurance Core Principles," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Stein,Daniel Kevin & Tobacman,Jeremy, 2015. "Weather insurance savings accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7235, The World Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2015. "Quality Healthcare and Health Insurance Retention: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in the Kolkata Slums," SALDRU Working Papers 143, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "South Africa; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance on the Insurance Core Principles," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Delavallade, Clara & Dizon, Felipe & Hill, Ruth & Petraud, Jean Paul, 2015. "Managing Risk with Insurance and Savings: Experimental Evidence for Male and Female Farm Managers in the Sahel," SALDRU Working Papers 142, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carlo Alberto Biscardo & Alessandro Bucciol & Paolo Pertile, 2015. "Who should monitor job sick leave?," Working Papers 18/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Nijman, Theo E, 2015. "Personal Pensions with Risk sharing: Affordable, Adequate and Stable Private Pensions in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "South Africa; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Financial Safety Net, Bank Resolution, and Crisis Management Framework-Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Frech, Ted, 2015. "Market Socialism and Community Rating in the Affordable Care Act," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt96c02193, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Ehing, Daniel & Hagist, Christian, 2015. "Dementia vs. somatic conditions in the German LTC-system: A longitudinal analysis," FZG Discussion Papers 56, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).