Experimental study of implications of SFAS 131: The effects of the new standard on the informativeness of segment reporting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:1:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:305-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:111-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i::p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssegment reporting; FASB 131; experimental economics; overconfidence;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .