Transition Town Initiativen im deutschsprachigen Raum: Ein systematischer Überblick über Vorkommen, Schwerpunkte und Einfluss auf die Energiewende vor Ort
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTransition Town; Zivilgesellschaft; Erneuerbare Energien; Transformation; Nachhaltigkeit; Stadtökonomie; Wirtschaftssoziologie; civil society; renewable energy sources; sustainability; urban economics; economic sociology;
All these keywords.
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2016-05-14 (German Papers)
- NEP-RES-2016-05-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fhjwws:032015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbfjede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.