Thermal Efficiency Retrofit of Residential Buildings: The German Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon, 2014. "A long-term, integrated impact assessment of alternative building energy code scenarios in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 626-639.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; thermal retrofit; residential buildings;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:65868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .