Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kirstein, Roland, 2003. "Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2003-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Roland Kirstein, "undated". "Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1082, Berkeley Electronic Press.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Koboldt, Christian & Kirstein, Roland, 1997. "Rechtsvereinheitlichung beim "droit de suite"? Ökonomische Analyse des Richtlinienentwurfs der Europäischen Kommission," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 97-02, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Kirstein, Roland, 2001. "Die EU-Richtlinie zum Folgerecht. Eine ökonomische Gesetzesfolgenanalyse," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2001-05, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Kirstein, 2007. "Internationaler Müllhandel aus Sicht der ökonomischen Analyse des Rechts," FEMM Working Papers 07021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2004. "Ökonomik der Kriminalität," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2004-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Franziska Rischkowsky & Thomas Döring, 2008. "Consumer Policy in a Market Economy Considerations from the Perspective of the Economics of Information, the New Institutional Economics as well as Behavioural Economics," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 285-313, September.
- Egbert, Henrik, 2010.
"Die Gesetzesreform zur Entwicklung des wissenschaftlichen Personals in Bulgarien: Eine ökonomische Gesetzesfolgenabschätzung
[The Reform of the Higher Education Law on the Development of Academic S," MPRA Paper 55596, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty Rights; public law; criminal law; legal procedure;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:csledp:200304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fosaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.